Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Sutton MA ListingsSutton, MA - $269,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:25 hours agoSutton, MA - $1,199,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:15 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/46 hours agoSutton, MA - $599,900 - Land - Acres:12.5512 hours agoSutton, MA - $629,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Sutton, MA - $348,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
Millbury MA ListingsMillbury, MA - $159,900 - Single-Family - Cottage - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:19 hours agoMillbury, MA - $499,900 - Multi-Family - Units:4 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:89 hours agoMillbury, MA - $129,000 - Land - Acres:1210 hours agoMillbury, MA - $252,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:211 hours agoMillbury, MA - $369,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1
Grafton MA ListingsGrafton, MA - $229,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:44 hours agoGrafton, MA - $389,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:84 hours agoGrafton, MA - $199,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/26 hours agoGrafton, MA - $299,900 - Commercial - Year Built:1972 - Acres:06 hours agoGrafton, MA - $389,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/18 hours ago
- 'No fault' approach gyps public July 30, 2014T here are various kinds of no-fault insurance policies, but one of the more exclusive is the one public officials use to cover their inadequacies. […]
- Former Camp Fire camp resurrecting history in Sutton July 30, 2014Former Camp Fire Girl member Connie Whitehead, left, of Auburn looks through a Camp Fire Girls songbook as Sutton town planner Jennifer Hager listens to stories during a gathering at Marion's Camp in Sutton. […]
- Groton's Lost Lake, Knops Pond to be treated for milfoil July 14, 2014About 40 acres of Lost Lake and Knops Pond will be treated with a chemical herbicide to control the growth and spread of invasive milfoil. […]
- Fed up with Wallum Lake crowds, Douglas to ask state for tighter entrance policy July 9, 2014Town officials say they are tired of the traffic congestion, disturbances and litter that accompany the cars and crowds waiting to enter Wallum Lake Recreation Area, and will ask state officials to agree to close the park daily once it reaches capacity. […]
- 'No fault' approach gyps public July 30, 2014
- In Worcester, wheelchair flips inside van, elderly man dies July 30, 2014An elderly man whose wheelchair flipped over in a transport van Monday afternoon on Orient Street later died. […]
- John Kelly qualifies for U.S. Mid-Amateur; Matt Naumec one shot off pace at Massachusetts Junior July 29, 2014John Kelly of East Longmeadow, shown here during his Massachusetts Amateur victory July 19, qualified for the U.S. Mid-Amateur Monday. […]
- Councilor questions origin of sign on Worcester Common July 28, 2014From left, Mike M. Madelle of Worcester, Blerim Preniqi of Agawam, Nicholas J. Rinaldo of Millbury and Don L. Messier of Chicopee install granite stones that spell out "Worcester Common" at Church and Front streets in Worcester. […]
- Grossman, longtime Auburn selectman, honored at reception July 26, 2014Former and current selectmen joined state and local officials in honoring Robert D. Grossman at a recent reception in Town Hall. […]
- In Worcester, wheelchair flips inside van, elderly man dies July 30, 2014
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in crash on I-190 Worcester July 26, 2014A Leominster man was killed and two people were seriously injured Friday when a car traveling south on Interstate rolled onto its roof on a guardrail, hanging precariously 25 feet above the intersection of West Boylston Drive and Mattson Avenue. […]
- Historic Burnett House in Southboro avoids the wrecking ball July 24, 2014The wrecking ball will not knock on the historic Joseph Burnett House's door, walls, floors, windows, roof and foundation after all. […]
- Westford pro-gun group turns to its newest challenge: DeLeo bill July 20, 2014Al Prescott, of the Westford Pro2A group, says this type of "grandfather's shotgun" a lever-action firearm replicated to look like a Winchester Model 94 would be only available to those who are approved by a local police chief if House Speaker Robert DeLeo's proposal becomes law. […]
- Grafton selectman finds much in common with Pakistan officials July 19, 2014Grafton Selectman Brook Padgett talks with Dr. Sajjad Mubin and Jahanzeb Khan at the Grafton Community Television studios during the Pakistani officials' visit to the United States in 2012. […]
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in crash on I-190 Worcester July 26, 2014