Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Sutton MA ListingsSutton, MA - $375,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1970 - Acres:1.382 hours agoSutton, MA - $279,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Sutton, MA - $389,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Sutton, MA - $1,400 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1
Millbury MA Listings
Grafton MA Listings
- Sutton man held on $250,000 bail in girlfriend's beating death December 4, 2013Thomas O. Starefos, the Sutton man accused of beating Colleen P. Butler to death Saturday night after an argument, did not face a scheduled dangerousness hearing Wednesday in Uxbridge District Court. […]
- Sutton man charged in beating death of landlady December 3, 2013A Sutton man charged with beating his landlady to death had phone conversations with four people as she lay bleeding on the floor before he called 911, police said. […]
- Sutton police arrest man accused in fatal beating December 1, 2013Police say a man who called 911 was arrested when the 60-year-old woman with whom he was living was found beaten to death in her home. […]
- Sutton woman beaten to death, man faced manslaughter and domestic assault charges December 1, 2013A Sutton woman was beaten to death on Saturday night by the man she lived with, according to the Worcester district attorney's office. […]
- Sutton man held on $250,000 bail in girlfriend's beating death December 4, 2013
- T&G Santa: Breaking the record for sales December 12, 2013A record was broken when $4,200 was collected over one weekend from single copy sales of the Telegram & Gazette newspaper to benefit the Telegram & Gazette Santa Fund. […]
- Homeless families at Days Inn a money burden for Shrewsbury December 11, 2013School and town officials are racing to provide social and other services and holiday cheer for nearly 60 homeless families they were surprised to learn the state recently placed in a local motel on Route 9. However, officials are concerned about the unexpected burden on the town's finances and the school district. […]
- Repeal of casino law, capping eternal gas tax, among ballot questions December 9, 2013Major controversies are being inserted into the 2014 statewide elections, as seven substantial binding referenda are likely to be on the ballot next November. […]
- Beekeepers seek state help against disease December 5, 2013The buzzing workers that pollinate the state's harvest of cranberries, apples and other fruits and flowers may not receive any accolades for a robust season, but beekeepers are hoping they receive regulatory scrutiny. […]
- T&G Santa: Breaking the record for sales December 12, 2013
- The Saint Albans Messenger December 11, 2013Brian R. Ladeau, 76, of Milford, Mass., passed away Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013 in the Milford Regional Medical Center, Milford. […]
- Santa Paws: Pet Photos with Santa December 5, 2013Has your pet been extra good this year? Reward them with a photo with Santa. Menorah photos are available as well. […]
- New Diagnostic Protocols for PPID in Horses December 4, 2013NORTH GRAFTON, Mass. - Equine pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction can be detected earlier and more reliably with a new set of guidelines developed by the Equine Endocrinology Group , a body of leading veterinarians and researchers in the field of equine endocrinology. […]
- Corridor Nine seeks donations in final days of food drive December 4, 2013The Corridor Nine Area Chamber of Commerce is in the final days of its annual food drive to benefit food pantries in the chamber's core towns of Westborough, Northborough, Southborough, Shrewsbury and Grafton. […]
- The Saint Albans Messenger December 11, 2013