Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Sutton MA ListingsSutton, MA - $336,000 - Land - Acres:51.818 hours agoSutton, MA - $249,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/112 hours agoSutton, MA - $259,000 - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:114 hours agoSutton, MA - $246,500 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:216 hours agoSutton, MA - $235,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
Millbury MA ListingsMillbury, MA - $229,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:22 hours agoMillbury, MA - $284,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:14 hours agoMillbury, MA - $204,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:213 hours agoMillbury, MA - $439,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1Millbury, MA - $242,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
Grafton MA ListingsGrafton, MA - $420,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:211 hours agoGrafton, MA - $279,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:215 hours agoGrafton, MA - $189,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Grafton, MA - $269,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Grafton, MA - $258,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1
- Blackstone Valley Plein Air Competition to take place Sept. 27-28 August 14, 2014This September, 34 artists from around New England, New York and the Midwest will be taking part in the 2nd Annual Blackstone Valley Plein Air Competition and Festival. […]
- Birch Blackguards Review August 13, 2014Morgan Warren and Jason Rowland were looking for a missing plastic rifle belonging to their friend Jeff as they walked through the woods surrounding the old drive-in theater. […]
- Sutton supermarket planning skirmish near end; Price Chopper ready to dig August 7, 2014A dispute between Stop & Shop Supermarket Co. and developers planning to build a Price Chopper Supermarket nearby may be nearing resolution, a lawyer for the Price Chopper's site developer told the Planning Board Monday. […]
- Latest local flick August 1, 2014A crew from the movie "The Sea of Trees" is staged on the side of Purgatory Road in Sutton for filming Thursday. […]
- Blackstone Valley Plein Air Competition to take place Sept. 27-28 August 14, 2014
- Police identify driver of boat that crashed on Lake Quinsigamond, injuring 4 August 20, 2014One person is in critical condition today after a boat slammed into a construction barge on Lake Quinsigamond about 1 this morning. […]
- Arraignment postponed for former Millbury policeman accused of stalking August 20, 2014The arraignment of a former Millbury police officer, charged with stalking and harassing a woman he met on Facebook, was postponed for a week while his defense attorney files a motion to dismiss the stalking charge. […]
- Leominster asbestos-removal company fined by DEP for violations August 15, 2014A licensed Leominster-based asbestos-removal contractor has been fined by the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection for failing to follow state asbestos-removal regulations, according to a statement Thursday from MassDEP. […]
- 'Millbury Song' catches selectmen's ear August 14, 2014The Remuck brothers, from left, Mike, Kevin and Scott, sons of Tom Remuck who wrote "The Millbury Song," relax on the deck at the family home. […]
- Police identify driver of boat that crashed on Lake Quinsigamond, injuring 4 August 20, 2014
- Shrewsbury police log, Aug. 22 edition August 20, 20141, Clinton, for assault with dangerous weapon, receiving stolen motor vehicle, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, operating MV with license suspended/revoked, warrant. […]
- Boy from Grafton wins home run competition August 15, 2014Eppinger wins 2014 District 5 home run derby. Pictured, from left, are Manager Mike Farrah, Andrew Eppinger, Jake Baker and Charlie Farrah Andrew Eppinger and Jake Baker represented Grafton Little League at the Massachusetts District 5 Little League 2014 Major Division Homerun Hitting Competition in Oxford July 27. Andrew won the competition with a ... (more […]
- Grafton: American Red Cross blood drive August 14, 2014An American Red Cross blood drive will be held Friday, Aug. 22, from 1-7 p.m., at the American Legion Post, 69 Worcester St./Route 140, Grafton. […]
- Community Harvest Project of Grafton partners with AmeriCorps NCCC to build new greenhouse August 12, 2014Community Harvest Project of Grafton announces a partnership with AmeriCorps NCCC and Worcester State University in order to expand operations and build a new greenhouse. […]
- Shrewsbury police log, Aug. 22 edition August 20, 2014