Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Sutton MA ListingsSutton, MA - $174,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:110 hours agoSutton, MA - $444,900 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Sutton, MA - $257,000 - Condo - Rowhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Sutton, MA - $329,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1
Millbury MA ListingsMillbury, MA - $300,000 - Single-Family - Cape, Ranch, Farmhouse, Other - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:24 hours agoMillbury, MA - $300,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1939 - Acres:64 hours agoMillbury, MA - $324,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:29 hours agoMillbury, MA - $375,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1
Grafton MA ListingsGrafton, MA - $212,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:110 hours agoGrafton, MA - $609,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/112 hours agoGrafton, MA - $339,900 - Single-Family - Cape, Contemporary - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:313 hours agoGrafton, MA - $285,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
- Regional Hadassah chapter plans environment-themed education day March 6, 2014The Western New England Region of Hadassah has announced that its 2014 annual education day will take place April 6 at the Pleasant Valley Country Club in Sutton. […]
- Auburn man named Sutton highway superintendent March 5, 2014Selectmen voted unanimously Tuesday night to ratify Matthew Stencel as the town's new highway superintendent. […]
- Is age a factor in safe driving? February 23, 2014Paul Holzwarth, 80, of Sutton, sits behind the wheel of his 2013 Honda CR-V in Sutton on Thursday. […]
- MIAA, T&G Hometeam and Clark Tournament updates February 21, 2014Clinton's Brendan Kittredge drives to the hoop, between defensive pressure from Quabbin's Jacob Lanpher, left, and Matthew Newell, during a Clark Tournament Larger School semi-final, Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014. […]
- Regional Hadassah chapter plans environment-themed education day March 6, 2014
- Nursing homes wrestle with low state reimbursement March 9, 2014Jen Melifonwu, a certified nursing assistant, tends to resident Fredric Mall in his room at West Side House, a nursing home in Worcester that primarily serves veterans. […]
- Bottle bill deal may be in wind March 8, 2014House and Senate leaders under pressure to expand the bottle bill to include water and juice bottles, or see it decided by voters in the fall, said Thursday they will try to develop a compromise to address concerns of bottlers and supermarkets opposed to the measure. […]
- Millbury theater tries out movies program for toddlers March 8, 2014Sharon Rechter was excited the day she took her 5-year-old daughter to the movies. […]
- Judge rejects Millbury officer's bid to get his gun back March 6, 2014A Central District Court judge today denied a motion from a Millbury patrolman to get his service weapon back. […]
- Nursing homes wrestle with low state reimbursement March 9, 2014
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies March 10, 2014William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, one of the World War II veterans whose exploits were dramatized in the TV miniseries "Band of Brothers," has died. […]
- Worcester's St. Pat's parade underway March 9, 2014Revelers lined up early today for the 32nd annual St. Patrick's Day parade Worcester County St. Patrick's Parade , staking out spots along Park Avenue and fortifying themselves against the cold with blankets and good cheer. […]
- Credit Union's new AVP, Business Lending and Development Officer to ... March 7, 2014GRAFTON _ Lloyd Hamm, Jr., President and CEO of Grafton Suburban Credit Union has recently announced the appointment of Allan Villatoro as its AVP, Business Lending and Development Officer. […]
- South Grafton Woman Arrested in Marlborough March 6, 2014A local woman is facing an assault charge after an incident earlier this week in Marlborough. […]
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies March 10, 2014