Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Sutton MA ListingsSutton, MA - $204,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:110 hours agoSutton, MA - $355,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:3/111 hours agoSutton, MA - $370,000 - Land - Acres:31.7515 hours agoSutton, MA - $439,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
Millbury MA ListingsMillbury, MA - $280,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/115 hours agoMillbury, MA - $399,900 - Single-Family - Gambrel - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1Millbury, MA - $305,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Millbury, MA - $244,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:5 - Baths:2
Grafton MA ListingsGrafton, MA - $164,988 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:29 hours agoGrafton, MA - $169,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:213 hours agoGrafton, MA - $535,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/116 hours agoGrafton, MA - $750,000 - Land - Acres:31
- Apple Tree Arts stages a oePeter Pan and Wendya May 17 in Grafton May 14, 2013Apple Tree Arts stages "Peter Pan and Wendy" at 7 p.m. May 17 at the Grafton Middle School, 22 Providence Road. […]
- Sutton voters quickly approve $27 million budget May 14, 2013Town meeting voters approved a $27.9 million budget for fiscal 2014 and a $646,000 capital projects plan at the annual town meeting Monday night, dispensing with the 17-article warrant in an hour. […]
- Forty years of change in downtown Millbury May 13, 2013Click / tap on the photo to see present day view. MILLBURY -- The low tower in the center of the photo is a replica of the tower of Millbury's lost town hall and has become the symbol of the town's bicentennial. […]
- College Town May 12, 2013Grandmothers wear many hats, ranging from sun visors during outings to the beach with grandchildren, to fancy hats suitable for afternoon tea with granddaughters. […]
- Apple Tree Arts stages a oePeter Pan and Wendya May 17 in Grafton May 14, 2013
- New Location Will Fit Studio to a T May 20, 2013A studio where customers make personalized T-shirts and other items plans to move to Westborough from Millbury. […]
- New Push For August Meals Tax Holiday May 19, 2013The Joint Committee on Revenue in the Massachusetts legislature held a hearing this week on the notion of a potential meals tax holiday for August and one supporting group liking its chances. […]
- Romeo Brothers Revitalize Downtown Millbury Economy May 17, 2013The mills of Worcester and other towns along the Blackstone Valley corridor once served as major contributors to the local economy. […]
- New Push For August Meals Tax Holiday May 15, 2013The Joint Committee on Revenue in the Massachusetts legislature held a hearing this week on the notion of a potential meals tax holiday for August and one supporting group liking its chances. […]
- New Location Will Fit Studio to a T May 20, 2013
- Union Soldiers Visit Grafton Commons for History Day May 20, 2013Dozens of Grafton residents gathered on the town common on Saturday to celebrate the town's history and participate in a plant sale hosted by the Grafton Garden club. […]
- Webster boy is given special train ride May 20, 2013Tim and April Smith walk their 4-year-old son, Brady, up to the GP-9 locomotive he is about the ride with engineer Kevin Gallagher, rear, in Grafton on Sunday. […]
- Redhead on Crutches Has Phone Problem, Barbie DVDs and Pizza Maker Wanted May 19, 2013Editor's Note: Patch has no control over the status of these posts on Craigslist and how long they remain available. […]
- Grafton candidate has fun in unopposed bid May 18, 2013Most candidates would be content not having a race for office. No campaign stresses or expense. […]
- Union Soldiers Visit Grafton Commons for History Day May 20, 2013