Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Sutton MA ListingsSutton, MA - $382,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/151 minutes agoSutton, MA - $150,000 - Single-Family - Gambrel - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:117 hours agoSutton, MA - $499,900 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:3/1Sutton, MA - $284,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Sutton, MA - $484,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1
Millbury MA ListingsMillbury, MA - $209,900 - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:19 hours agoMillbury, MA - $319,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:2Millbury, MA - $99,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Millbury, MA - $274,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique, Farmhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Millbury, MA - $137,500 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
Grafton MA ListingsGrafton, MA - $187,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:237 minutes agoGrafton, MA - $1,850 - Rentals - - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/11 hour agoGrafton, MA - $224,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:111 hours agoGrafton, MA - $89,900 - Land - Acres:1.0114 hours agoGrafton, MA - $439,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/216 hours ago
- Groton's Lost Lake, Knops Pond to be treated for milfoil July 14, 2014About 40 acres of Lost Lake and Knops Pond will be treated with a chemical herbicide to control the growth and spread of invasive milfoil. […]
- Fed up with Wallum Lake crowds, Douglas to ask state for tighter entrance policy July 9, 2014Town officials say they are tired of the traffic congestion, disturbances and litter that accompany the cars and crowds waiting to enter Wallum Lake Recreation Area, and will ask state officials to agree to close the park daily once it reaches capacity. […]
- Alice Kilcoyne June 19, 2014She is survived by five children, Mary C. McNally and her husband, William, Patricia A. Kerrigan and her husband, William, and Elizabeth A. McNally and her husband, Robert, of Clinton, Brendan J. Kilcoyne and his wife, Kathleen, of Northboro and Kevin B. Kilcoyne and his wife, Linda, of Sutton; 16 grandchildren, Sean, Matthew, William and Patrick ... (more) […]
- Worcester Diocese asks judge to dismiss gay couple's suit over Northbridge real estate deal June 6, 2014The Oakhurst Retreat and Conference center at 120 Hill St., Whitinsville, formerly the Diocesan House of Affirmation, WORCESTER - A lawyer for the Diocese of Worcester asked a judge Thursday to dismiss a lawsuit filed against church officials by a gay couple alleging the two men were denied the right to buy diocesan property in Northbridge because ... (more) […]
- Groton's Lost Lake, Knops Pond to be treated for milfoil July 14, 2014
- Courthouse Records July 21, 2014Angel J. Carrasquillo , 32, of 25 Hooper St., Worcester, charged with driving with a suspended license, dismissed, $100 costs; having no inspection sticker on a vehicle and failing to wear a seat belt, found responsible, filed; assault and battery, intimidation of a witness/juror/police officer/court official, and larceny from a person, amended ... (more) […]
- Rep. DiNatale backs Kerrigan for lieutenant governor July 16, 2014Rep. Stephen DiNatale, a Fitchburg Democrat, on Wednesday announced his endorsement for Steve Kerrigan's campaign for lieutenant governor today, according to Kerrigan's campaign. […]
- Thieves Swipe Puppy In Millbury House Burglary July 15, 2014A Millbury family is offering a reward for the return of something stolen by burglars over the weekend - a five-pound puppy. […]
- Prepping pets before vacations pays off July 14, 2014As people plan summer vacations, animal experts remind families not to forget to prep their four-legged family members to make sure their absence is as easy as on them as possible. […]
- Courthouse Records July 21, 2014
- Westford pro-gun group turns to its newest challenge: DeLeo bill July 20, 2014Al Prescott, of the Westford Pro2A group, says this type of "grandfather's shotgun" a lever-action firearm replicated to look like a Winchester Model 94 would be only available to those who are approved by a local police chief if House Speaker Robert DeLeo's proposal becomes law. […]
- Grafton selectman finds much in common with Pakistan officials July 19, 2014Grafton Selectman Brook Padgett talks with Dr. Sajjad Mubin and Jahanzeb Khan at the Grafton Community Television studios during the Pakistani officials' visit to the United States in 2012. […]
- Grafton firefighter dies of crash injuries July 18, 2014A veteran town firefighter died from injuries he sustained in a Monday night accident on Worcester Street. […]
- Grafton firefighter dies after car crash July 18, 2014The Telegram & Gazette reports that officers were called to the area of 141 Worcester St. at about 10:45 p.m. Monday where they found two cars with major damage. […]
- Westford pro-gun group turns to its newest challenge: DeLeo bill July 20, 2014